From purchase to payment
  • Home
  • Payables
  • Interfunds


Payments to Other State Agencies (Expense Interfunds)

Payments to other State of Kansas agencies are made via Interfund, not check, ACH, or procurement card.  The payments are made via FITC invoice the same as payment invoices to any other supplier.  The only difference is the supplier number will begin with KS and will be seven characters in length.  For example, the supplier number for KS DEPT OF ADMINISTRATION is KS17300.  If a supplier is selected that does not have KS in the supplier number, that is the wrong supplier, and a different one needs to be selected.

Receiving Funds from Other State Agencies (Deposit Interfunds)

Accounting Services handles deposit Interfunds.  For information regarding deposit Interfunds please go to

Announcements & News

The University of Kansas has a Tobacco Free policy that extends to all visitors, including suppliers and contractors.

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today