Enterprise and National Car Rental Benefits
The University of Kansas has a mandatory rental car program with Enterprise Holdings, Inc. (Enterprise Rent-A-Car & National Car Rental)
- Program is now a Nationwide Program offering pricing at all Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental locations nationwide.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car & National Car Rental has the largest fleet of vehicles in the US as well as the most locations.
- Pricing includes Limited Liability Insurance and Collision Damage Waiver-meaning if damage happens to the rental car you will not need to file a claim with VISA it will be covered through Enterprise Rent-A-Car/National Car Rental.
- It is free to sign up for Emerald Club Membership (docx).
- Reservations should be made online in Concur if possible to access our special program rates. National is primarily located at airports nationwide. If Concur shows no rental availability for Enterprise/National, please email Brian Crockwell to see if he can assist with getting a vehicle for you. Please note: pick-up trucks, passenger vans, and box trucks must be rented directly on the Enterprise website using our KU program number. Email KU Travel Services if you need this number.
Emerald Club Benefits when renting from National Car Rental
- Counter bypass with Emerald Club Membership
- Emerald Aisle you to reserve the Midsize vehicle and drive a nicer larger vehicle
- Vehicle Choice-You will get to choose your vehicle of choice which in many instances is a larger vehicle than the reserved midsize vehicle.
- Fast and Efficient Transaction Time.
- Free Upgrades
- Drop & Go-when returning your vehicle you can just pull up to the return lane and head to the airport you don’t have to wait for anyone to check you in. You will receive a receipt via email. This can be signed up for when enrolling with Emerald Club.
- Emailed Receipts
- Free Rental Days.
- Arrival and Return Alerts
- Status Matching-If you currently are in a loyalty program with someone else we will status match you into a comparable level of Emerald Club.
- Many KU departments have set up Billing Accounts tied to a form of payment. These Billing Accounts should only be used for Guest car rentals in Concur. Employees should use their own P-card or personal card when renting vehicles. If you need to set up or update a Billing Account please email Brian Crockwell.
Emerald Aisle Easy as 1-2-3
- Reserve and Pay for a Midsize Car
- Bypass the Counter
- Choose any Car and go.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car has locations nationwide in the neighborhoods and at airports.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Lawrence, KS location
- When calling the local location please enter ** when the recording comes on to be directly connected to the staff at our Lawrence office.
- Savings in renting vehicles from Enterprise Rent-A-Car instead of reimbursing employees mileage to drive their own vehicle.
- Emerald Club members can earn points when renting from Enterprise Rent-A-Car. At this time the days would need to be used at National Car Rental.