Technical Problems When Using KUPPS
There are a variety of technical issues that KUPPS users may encounter that prevent them from using the KUPPS system. Here are some common issues and how to fix them.
Are you having trouble redirecting to a Punch-Out vendor
- This can usually be fixed by clearing out the cache on your browser.
- Here is a link to the KU Privacy Office guide on how to clear your browser’s cache: http://privacy.ku.edu/clear-cache »
Are you having trouble loading tools on the Punch-Out vendor
- Not all vendor websites work well within every browser.
- KU Information Technology recommends using Mozilla Firefox as your default browser, as it has the least amount of problems with third party websites.
- If you do not currently have Mozilla Firefox installed on your computer, contact a member of your departmental IT staff to have it installed.
Are the buttons on the Punch-Out vendor website not working?
- This is usually caused by not having up-to-date browser plug-ins (example: Java).
- Contact a member of your departmental IT staff to assist you with updating your browser plug-ins.
Are you having problems logging into the KUPPS system through the myKU portal?