Tracking a Check Request
KUPPS Check Requests result in PeopleSoft vouchers. This guide demonstrates the steps required to track a KUPPS Check Request from requisition to PeopleSoft voucher
1 Open The KUPPS PR Record. Check Requests create a PO document in KUPPS (with no encumbrance in PeopleSoft). This allows an electronic Invoice record to be created in KUPPS that integrates to PeopleSoft as a voucher. Steps to locate:
- Open the Check Request Requisition in KUPPS.
- Click on the PO number (KU00012345) or view link to open the KUPPS PO document.
2 Review the KUPPS PO - Invoice Record. After the PO loads, click on the Invoices tab. The 8-digit (50005678) Invoice number identified in the Invoicing Summary is the PeopleSoft Voucher number.
3 Open the Voucher in PeopleSoft. Sign In to the KU Financial System (FSKU) in PeopleSoft. Search for the voucher. Steps:
- Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
- Select the applicable Business Unit (UKANS/KURES)
- Type-in the Invoice number found in KUPPS
- Click the Search button