From purchase to payment
  • Home
  • Departmental Refund Request

Departmental Refund Request

From the KUPPS homepage, click the forms link under the search bar

Departmental Refund Requests are processed through KUPPS

To access Departmental Refund Requests in KUPPS:

 1  Click the forms link located under the Search bar on the homepage of the KUPPS website

Under the shared folder, select Departmental Refund Request

Locate the Shared folder

 2  On left side of the screen, under the Shared folder, select Departmental Refund Request


  Click View Form on the right side of the screen

select supplier

Select Supplier

 4  The supplier who provided original payment should be selected

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times
KU Today