From purchase to payment

After Travel

After the completion of your trip and you have submitted all your travel expense information, your SSC or travel processer will create a Concur Expense Report using your E-Receipts and any additional receipts you send to them or directly to Concur.

Upon your trip completion:

  • Ensure all P-Card receipts have been submitted either directly to Concur or to your SSC or travel processer within 5 business day of your return. This is necessary to ensure timely processing and payment of P-Card expenses to our bank.
  • Notify your SSC or travel processer of your return, giving them your trip expense breakdown and all required documentation noting which expenses should have receipts that you have already submitted to Concur vs those which have images attached. It is also helpful if you indicate whether you used a P-Card or personal card. This tells them if the receipts are for a reimbursement or a P-Card transaction that needs processed.
  • Be sure to submit your travel reimbursement expenses to your SSC or travel processer within a reasonable period of time to allow for preparation and processing. Please note that due to I.R.S. regulations, any receipt received after 60 days of your return from travel will be processed as a taxable reimbursement.


Announcements & News

The University of Kansas has a Tobacco Free policy that extends to all visitors, including suppliers and contractors.

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today