From purchase to payment

P-Card Forms

Card Holder Dispute Form (PDF) ( updated Friday, October 1, 2021 )
Please, print the form and submit it along with all necessary documentation to Payables, Room 20, Carruth O'Leary, or fax to 864-5267

Procurement Card Action Request & Application (PDF) ( updated Friday, June 10, 2022 )

Request to Add or Remove KUEA Accounts (EXCEL) ( updated Tuesday, October 20, 2020 )
This form is use to add or remove KU Endowment accounts in FITC & Concur pertaining to the use of funds 725 and 925.

Announcements & News

The University of Kansas has a Tobacco Free policy that extends to all visitors, including suppliers and contractors.

One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today