Finding an E-Invoice
Access Electronic Invoices in the Purchase Order
Punch-out vendors do not mail or email invoices. Invoices for KUPPS punch-out orders come back to KUPPS as an electronic invoice (e-invoice). The data delivered to KUPPS also creates automated voucher payments in FSKU.
1 Locate KUPPS Electronic Invoices.
To determine if a supplier has invoiced a purchase order, search for the applicable KUPPS purchase order and click the Invoices subtab.
Individual purchase orders may receive multiple e- invoices, especially for large orders or when certain items are on back order. To determine what items have been e-invoiced, review the Status.
- Un-invoiced line items = Open
- Partially Invoiced Order = Partially Invoiced
- Invoiced line items = Net Invoiced
2 Open KUPPS Electronic Invoices.
To open and view an invoice, click on the invoice number or the open a printable version by clicking on the printer icon.
Each e-invoice record in KUPPS has two numbers assigned to it:
- Invoice Number – A unique, seven-digit number automatically generated by KUPPS for each e-invoice received.
- Supplier Invoice Number – This number is the primary identifier used by a supplier for the invoice record. When cross-referencing data between KUPPS and FSKU, remember:
FSKU Invoice No. = KUPPS Supplier Invoice No.
These invoices do NOT need to be printed for central auditing.